Echeveria Haagai Tolimanensis 2 1/2″
- Echeveria tolimanensis is an unique succulent with dark blue, curved, thick, almost cylindrical and fleshy leaves.
- Very popular due to its beautiful pink-purple colour and a symmetrical rosette.
- Flowers appear in the winter months.
- As with many Echeveria Haagai Tolimanensi changes colours with seasons and appears less colourful in the warmer months.
Position and Care
- Grows best in light full sun to part shade
- This plant might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Plants established in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in extended periods of dry weather.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often although ensure the soil is dry before watering again.
- A stunning landscaping succulent, especially when mass planted.
- It will grow in the shallow soil of rockeries and brings fantastic color to gardens.
- Great in a pot on its own or as part of an arrangement.