- Echeveria Purple Pearl is a medium growing succulent
- Very popular due to its beautiful dark purple colour and a simetrical rosette.
- The colour of the Purple Pearl can change with the seasons and the amount of sun the plant is exposed to.
- Flowers appear in the winter months.
Position and Care
- Full sun to part shade.
- Purple Pearl might burn in the hottest days of summer and will benefit from protection.
- Pot plants should have afternoon shade in summer.
- Established plants in the ground are very hardy and only need to be watered in periods of drought.
- Pot plants need to be watered more often. The soil should be dry before watering again.
- Echeveria Purple Pearl is a beautiful landscaping plant, especially when mass planted.
- Perfect for rockeries and succulent gardens.
- Striking stand alone plant in pots or part of an succulent pot arrangement/ wheelbarrows/ fairy gardens.
There are no reviews yet.