Pepper Plant Hot Bhut Jolokia Ghost 4″
Ghost pepper, as it has made its name as one of the hottest peppers in the world. Fruits ripen from green to bright red, and have thin, wrinkled skins. This is a slow growing plant, but it can sometimes reach up to 4 feet tall. Handle these fiery chili peppers with caution: Wear gloves and long sleeves when harvesting, and don’t let cut peppers—or anything made with them—touch your skin. Remember, a very little goes an extremely long way with this pepper.
- Light Full sun
- Fruit size 2 to 3 inches long
- Matures 100 days after planting
- Plant spacing 18 to 24 inches apart
- Plant size 24 to 48 inches tall
- Scoville heat units Over 1,000,000 (extremely hot)